Our Mobile Tyre Fitters use their expertise to deliver a fantastic customer experience in the field. Receiving bookings through an electronic device you’ll order and collect stock from your base location, load the van and plan your route. Driving to customers’ homes or workplaces you’ll carry out booked jobs, working to the highest technical and safety standards.
You’ll be responsible for the safe keeping – and driving - of the National Mobile van and all equipment, and will have:
- Experience of removing, repairing and fitting tyres, gained either in a garage or on the road
- Experience of providing great face to face customer service
- The ability to manage your time, act on your own initiative and identify the best way forward
- A full driving licence with no more than 6 points
- An understanding of Health & Safety regulations and practices.
This role is full time, 44 hours per week, working weekdays 08:30 – 17:30 with a 1 hour unpaid break and Saturday – 08:30 – 12:30. A van and tools are provided for use during shifts and during the one hour call-out period either side of each shift.
We know that everyone has different priorities at different stages of their lives, so we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits. As well as holiday and contributory company pension, you can expect to enjoy:
- Store discount, with 25% off most products across Halfords and Tredz
- Employee discount, with up to 60% off your garage bills at Halfords Autocentre
- Discount on Halfords Breakdown Cover, with bike cover as standard for all annual policies
- Discounts on everything from groceries and shopping through to holidays, insurance, days out, restaurants and more
- Employee wellness programme offering free, independent, confidential support and counselling 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Fantastic Trade Price Bike Scheme - buy one bike per year from a range of bikes which have been significantly reduced
- Option to join our Sharesave scheme: save to purchase shares at a 20% discount
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Wagestream – a financial planning app that gives you more control over your pay. Access up to 30% of your pay as you earn it and save automatically from your salary to build a rainy-day fund for the future
- Health Cash Plan - claim cash back towards your healthcare costs and get access to health and well-being services
National Tyres and Autocare is part of the Halfords family. We’re in an exciting chapter – rapidly growing our business with a focus on motoring services and electric mobility. We’re the UK’s leading retailer of motoring and cycling products and services, and the UK’s largest vehicle service, maintenance and repair business. Join us and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.